Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well, I still haven't heard back from SunshineStudioScraps.com. I've checked my email. I've checked in my account on their website. Nothing. Nada. Can you tell I'm a little bit anxious and not a very patient person? lol I'm just excited to get started. To see the very first kit I get to work with. Oh well, I'll keep you posted.
Today was very uneventful. My little ones behaved very well today (Thank you, Lord!). The littlest is trying to cut her first tooth and so yesterday she was very cranky! Nothing would soothe her. Today she was happy as a clam all day. Slept well, played really good. Works for me! lol
Tonight I went to church and helped in our Wednesday night children's program. It's called High Point. We didn't have very many kids tonight, about 10. I'm in charge of registration, taking attendance and such. Pretty much book keeping stuff. That's what I enjoy doing. Behind the scenes stuff.And I'm told I'm good at it, so that's what I do. :)
My youngest son got picked as Star Student this week! He's very excited about that. And we're very proud of him. Together we had to make a poster all about him. One of the "super cool facts" we wrote about him was that he collects puppies. Stuffed one. We actually went in to his bedroom and counted how many puppies he has on his bed at this very minute and were surprised by the total. He sleeps every night with 30 puppies in his bed! No wonder he ends up in my room before morning! That doesn't leave much room for him! lol I actually took a picture of him a while back with a few of his puppy family, as he calls them. This is a small example of his collection.
From Photo Of The Day

Isn't he sweet? And he has a name for every one of them. He names them when he gets them and remembers each name forever. He has such a big heart.
Well, that's about it for tonight. I hope to get a LO done by tomorrow. We'll see. It's already pretty late. Sweet dreams and peaceful slumber. :)
Until tomorrow... c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment