Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little show and tell tonight :)

I am working on a couple different ongoing challenges at FaithSisters.com. One of them is called His Holy Name. Each week we are given another name of God and then we research it in the bible. I'm really enjoying it. I'm finding verses in the Bible I have never read before and being blessed by them. I am making my LOs in a 4x6 2-sided format and then after printing them I am collecting them in a wooden box that I have scrapped just for this purpose. Here's the box:

From KJ Kreations


Remember, you can click on all my photos for a larger view.
So far 2 weeks have been posted. The name the first weeks was HOLY. Here's my LO for that:



The kit I used was "Nature's Breath" from GoDigitalScrapbooking.com. I've had this kit for quite some time and I couldn't find it in their store just now, so they may not have it anymore.
The second weeks name was SOVEREIGN. Here's my lo:



The kit I used for this one was "Numb3rs" by SweetBlossomDesigns.com
I hope you like what you see and maybe you'll think about joining the Challenge yourself! You will be blessed!
I need to go now and get caught up on my email. Maybe I have my first orders from SunshineStudioScraps.com! I'll check back in tomorrow. Till then... c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment