Friday, January 9, 2009

My picture for today...

I'm going to attempt to join the crazy newest thing in the scrapbboking world right now. It's called Project 365 because you take a picture each day of randomness in your everyday life. I'm a little late starting it, since most people started at the beginning of the year, but better late than never, huh? So here we go...

I do daycare for 2 of my neices during the week. Today the little one was suppose to be taking a nap, but I heard her moving around, so I peeked over to where her crib is and this is the sight I found...

Isn't she the cutest? Sneaky Peaky. LOL
Anyway, again, just a short note. I gotta start getting this done earlier in the day. But hey! I've been here 3 days in a row! Yeah me! hehe ;)
I've got LO's to work on this weekend, so I'll be back to share those. But for now, G'night.

C'ya, Krista

0 comments:

Post a Comment