Sunday, January 11, 2009

2 Layouts completed today!

I surprised myself by completing 2 LOs today! Ok, well, one of them is a challenge that was suppose to be finished by midnight last night and I didn't get it done till this afternoon after I got home from church, but I DID finish it! :)
This is for a word/quote challenge over at http://digi-designs.proboards.com/index.cgi. The word was LEARNING.

I like it. I've had this poem for quite a long time and wanted to use it, but hadn't found the time for it yet. This challenge gave me a good reason to get it done.
The second one I did for my Aunt Laura. Her doggy died, so I made this for her to remember her Scamp.
That's it for tonight. I hope you like my LO's. I better get to bed... tomorrow's the dreaded Monday. I don't do Mondays and I don't do mornings. So you can imagine how much fun I am on Monday mornings! LOL
Oh yeah! I didn't get a POTD today. You can see what I was busy doing instead. :) But I'll get another one tomorrow. So until then...c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment