Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm still alive! lol

Of course right now I only feel half alive. I am soooo exhausted. My eyelids are drooping as I write this. :)
I did not realize it had been so long since I last posted! A lot has been happening around here to keep my busy. For instance, just today I had my 2 little nieces here for daycare (they are 7 months old and 5 years old) and then I also babysat my friends little girl (the one who's living here with us, she's 1 year old).My older niece goes to afternoon kindergarten, so she's gone for a 3 hour stretch in the afternoon. BUT, my darling hubby decides we need to go grocery shopping today. Yay! First of all, I HATE grocery shopping. It is one of my LEAST favorite things to do. But to add to the fun... let's take 2 little ones with us! Fortunately, I have a double stroller. I bought that back a little while ago thinking I was going to be watching another one of my nieces, but that fell through, so I've been thinking, "Why did I spend so much money on a stroller that I will never use?" So this was a great opportunity to break that in. And I have to say, I was a little leery about using it because it is SO LONG, but it worked out awesome! The girls were both on their VERY best behaviour. Seriously! I couldn't count how many other kids were screaming and throwing tantrums, but our girls were like little angels. :) And I kept telling them that all the way through the store too!
OH! I have some AWESOME news to share with you! I have been chosen to be a Creative Team Member for Sunshine Studio Scraps!!! YAY!!! I am SOOOO excited! I was really nervous I wouldn't get picked because I replied to the call after it had already ended, but they looked at my work and accepted me! I can't tell you how jazzed I am about it!! I'm sure you'll be seeing my work once I get started. I will, of course, be sharing it with you here. Watch for it. ;)
I have also made a decision about my POTD. There are so many days were I don't even think about taking out my camera. My life here is so repetitive and... well, boring really. So on days that I did not get out my camera I am going to share with you an older photo from my files. I figure, I've got tons of good photos, might as well share what I have. I will still try to remember to get out the camera each day too, but just in case, I have a back up plan... a plan B. LOL So for today I'm sharing a photo of my niece waiting, one sunny day a little while back, for her bus to come and take her to school. She LOVES school. To have kids who actually love to go to school is such a blessing! Here she is:
From Photo Of The Day
Cutie, huh?
Well, I better get to bed. My brain is going numb, LOL! I will be back tomorrow to show you the card I made for the faithsister.com "His Holy Name" Challenge. Until then... c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment