Friday, January 16, 2009

Help please :)

So, along the lines of my last post... I'm trying to figure out how to post my photos and LOs so they are clickable to a larger size, but NOT so that it opens my whole album. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
Anyway, here's today's POTD, a view of my desk and work space.
From Photo Of The Day

I know, it looks a little cluttered, but really it's not. I'm a very organized person and everything has it's place. I just recently whittled down my stash of traditional scrapbooking supplies. Since I rarely do any of it anymore I figured "new year... time to refocus". My friend Shelly was more than happy to adopt all my stuff. hehe.
Well, I look forward to any helpful advice. Please feel free to email me at kc71595@yahoo.com.
Till then... c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment