Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sweet Stuff...

OK, so I started working on my page for "His Holy Name", but with all the excitment of the weekend, I got a little distracted. Don't worry, I haven't quit on it, I've just laid it aside for a tiny bit. :) See, I took tons of pictures on Saurturday, Independance Day here in America, and while I was looking for free kits and templates to work on those I found an awesome template over at ElementalScraps.com in their Template Challenge. I also found a Photo Challenge over at CreativeVictorianDesigns.com. You have to use a photo of a persons profile and I knew just what photo I was going to use. So I combined the 2 challenges and this is the layout I came up with:
The kit I used is from SunshineStudioScraps.com. It's a collab called "Chocolate Cherry Delight". Here's a peek at the kit:


Isn't it Gorgeous?! The image is linked so you can click on it to go check it out for yourself in the store.

Unfortunately, I also have some bad news today. My Papa's brother, Pat, who also had cancer, passed today after a very long and painful struggle. My Papa has wanted very badly to go see him one last time, but was never able to with his own struggles with his health. Please continue to keep my Papa in your prayers, for his own health and for the loss of his brother. I'm worried about how he's going to hande the loss. They weren't even able to speak for the last several months. (I think Pat had lost the ability to talk?) His whole family is in my heart and prayers tonight. God bless them with peace and comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment