Tuesday, July 21, 2009

His name is King

I finally finished another card for my "His Holy Name" project over at Faith Sisters. This is week 7 and the name of the week is "King". I found a lot of great verses for this study, but I chose the 2 that I did because I know that God is my King forever, and I should praise him and give him glory and honor always and in all ways.
I've found that if you start thinking about your blessings one at a time then one thing leads to another and soon you have a full list of things to be thankful for. Count your blessings today, and Praise our King for them!

Here is my card:

Kit - You Are Beautiful by Verena Karolyi Designs, Crown - My CT Rocks

I'm going to bed now. My eyes are burning. LOL. But I'll be back soon. God bless you, and until next time... Cya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment