Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One of those times, and "Having Fun!!!"

Have you every just woke up one morning and felt completely off? Just not yourself. Don't quite know what's different, don't know why, just... not not the same. I was having a GREAT weekend. Friday was one of those low-key, kick back and relax days. Saturday was my nephew, Noah's, birthday party. They had it out in a park by the Clackamas river. The weather was gorgeous and we were able to get out and play in the water, get some sun, relax and enjoy each others company. I had a great time!
Then I wake up Sunday morning. Something woke me early in the morning and I noticed I was seeing the little flashes that I get as a warning for a migraine. I wasn't in any pain, so I just went back to sleep. But when I woke up to go to church, I felt miserable. My head and whole body hurt. And something deep within me was hurting also. I just felt like a black cloud had taken up residence in my heart. I was so sad. About EVERYthing. Every little thing was amplified beyond what I could handle. And the big things? I cried for several hours over my Papa, our financial situation, the lack of customers for Charles' business, my fear that my husband and children can't see how much I love them because I feel like I'm always yelling, disciplining (the children, not my hubby, lol). Even now, writing this, it bring tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. These feelings hung over me all the way through yesterday, Monday. Last night I took a shower and went to bed, praying for help, to be lifted from the pit... again. When I woke today I feel much better. I was able to get out of bed and go with Charles to do what we had planned, and that's huge. Especially considering that our plans involved cleaning my Grandparents house for them while they were at Papa's brother's funeral. Have you ever had days like this? No, it's not my 'time' ;) That was a week and a half ago... lol. I don't know what is was. I go back to the Dr. tomorrow for a follow-up of a blood draw a month ago that showed I was anemic. I think I'll talk to her about it.

Anyway! I wanted to show you my newest layout. For my 2nd kit this month from SunshineStudioScraps.com I chose an adorable one called "Family Reunion" by Whimpy Chompers. It has the cutest elements! It's perfect for any family gathering or bar-b-q photos you might have. I went back in my photo album a little bit for the photos I wanted to use in this one. Last summer we had my whole family over here for a backyard weenie roast and s'mores. We had a great time and I've been meaning to use these photos since then. This was THE perfect kit for them. My page is called "Having Fun!!!".
I used an old template from the April 9-15 Template Challenge @ SUN. The photos were taken August 1st, 2008.
That's all I have for now, but I'm already working on my next one. So I'll be back soom. Until then...C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment