Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Ordinary Moments"

One more post before the end of the day. Yep, another 2 poster day!

I completed my layout. I've named it "Ordinary Moments". Actually, that's the name of the kit as well :) and it's found here. It's by one of my new favorite designers, Sweet Tomato. She has such cute kits! And I love her photo masks as well. She sells at PrettyScrappy.com, FaithSisters.com and DesignsInDigital.com. Go check her out for yourself. But first, check out my page! As it says in the photo, this picture of Steph was taken at Meldrum Bar Park in Gladstone, right on the Clackamas River, at Noah's birthday party. (Oops! I just realized I left out 'Bar' on the tag in my layout! lol) Charles actually took this picture and he did a great job! :)
The template I used is from Christy Haig. You can find it here at SunshineStudioScraps.
Well, that's it for tonight. I don't know what I'm working on next, but when I get it completed you know I'll be back to share! Until then...C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment