Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 beautiful new kits in store!

I want to show you 2 new kits in the SunshineStudioScraps.com shop.
The first one is called "A Summer's Day" by Flutter Expressions. It's full of glitter and bling, stars and strings. It's just a really cute kit. I'm particularly fond of the alpha. Very cute! For more details you can check it out here.
The second kit is called "Gardenesque" by Scrapidea-timkova. And, as the name implies, it's perfect for any of your garden photos. Whether it's a vegetable or flower garden, what's growing or who's visiting. It's a very full kit, with 16 beautiful textured, patterned and realistic papers, more than 80 unique elements and a full alpha-lower, upper and numbers. Check it out for yorself here.

Ok, back to work! I'm busy on a 2-pager today. I think it's going to turn out really cute. I'm calling it "cartwheels". I'll be back when it's done! Until then... C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment