Monday, July 20, 2009

Cartwheels

Well, I finally finished it. This one took me a LONG time to get it the way I really liked it. It was hard, too! I tried SO hard not to make it too girlie. Zach would've had a fit! So I made sure to get his final approval before I commited to it. lol I also wanted it to feel like it flowed smoothly, like a cartwheel. And The template I used was only a jumping off point. I made several changes to it along the way, and wanted to make sure the pages mirrored each other. Aaahhh... I'm glad to be done with this one, but happy with the end result as well. And so I give you... Cartwheels!

Here's a closer look at each page.

Everything I used is from the kit "My CT Rocks!". It was a HUGE CT Appreciation gift from a LOT of different designers from all over the web. The colors in the kit were perfect for this layout, because his shirt is black and hers is pink, both major colors in the kit. Plus the kit had this awesome green in it that I could use to make it not so girlie with all the pink. So, I'm happy with it, and I'm happy that Zach's happy with it :) What do you think?

I'm not sure what I'll be working on next, but when I get something done I'll be back. Until then...C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment