Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Survivors '09

Every year at the CAT Walk they take a group photo of all the Cancer Survivors. This years group was much smaller than previous years. I'm not sure why...
I made a layout from a couple of pictures I took of them. One being Papa and the other of the group. If you look closely at the group photo you'll see a little girl with blonde ponytails, just left of the middle. We were behind her and her family in the CAT Walk a couple years ago. It was so hard seeing her, so tiny and so weak being pulled in her wagon, I cried most of the walk. It was good to see her this year being wiggly and giggly, like a normal little girl her age. Here is my LO:
The kit I used is called "Lavender Fields". It's a collab done by the SUN girls. I did this for the July 4th Saturday scraplift challenge, over at SUN as well. I hope you like it!
I'm off now to work on another. I don't know which one yet. I have several that I want to get done right at the moment. I'll just go where inspiration takes me and I'll be back to share when I get something done! Until then... c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment