Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry I was MIA for a little while. I haven't been feeling very well lately. LOTS of headaches and stiffness in my neck, and VERY nauseous! But, I'm better now! Unfortunately, my hubby seems to have caught it. :( Please pray for him, because whatever that bug is, it is NOT fun!

Anyway, there's a new kit in the SUN I wanted to show you! It's called "Lovely Garden" by Craft-tastrophic (try saying that one three times fast! lol). Lovely Garden is very versatile. It's full of brilliant, vividly colored papers, and more than 30 elements! My favorite thing is the daisy chain. So cute! I have the perfect picture for this kit! Check it out for yourself! The image below is linked so you can click it to go straight to the store.
I'm off to scrap now. I missed not being able to sit here and work while I was sick. You all take care! I'll be back with something to share. Until then... C'ya!

1 comments:

Post a Comment