Saturday, September 5, 2009

Birthday pages

So happy am I! SunshineStudioScrap.com is back online! YAY! I have missed them so badly! My scrappin' mojo seemed to be in hibernation while they were down! lmbo! But now it's back and I've already completed my first 2 pages.

My niece, Akaila, turned 6 years old at the end of July and I have just gotten around to scrappin' her special day. We had her party in a park in Hillsboro and it was a great day to be outside, almost too warm! But the kids found a way to cool off ;) Here's her page:

I used a kit called "Celebrate Add-on" by Cinzia Loosemoore and template 1 (modified) from "Tell Me A Story" Template Pack by Digiland Designs. Both can be found in the SUN.

I also used these same two products to make a page for Zach's 8th birthday. Yes, he really is already 8! {*sniffles* at the thought of my baby growing up so fast} He is going into the 2nd grade in just a matter of days and he is very excited because he got the teacher he wanted and quite a few of his friends from last year are in his class again this year. YAY! Anyway, here's Zach's page:

As you can see these are very versatile kits! I had a lot of fun using them!I hope you enjoy them.

I hope you all have a GREAT and SAFE Labor Day Weeekend. Unfortunately, we have no special plans, so I'll probably sit here and scrap to my hearts content :) So, I'm off now, but I'll be back when I have something to share. Until then...C'ya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment