Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September calendar

Yes, I know it's already the middle of September, but I haven't updated my desktop since JULY! And I got the CUTEST kit from Kristin Agaard called "Grade School" that was just screaming to be used on my desktop for this month. :) So, I used the photos I took of my boys on their first day back to school and made my desktop wallpaper. I think it's really cute and turned out well. What do you think?
I got this kit from ShabbyPickleDesigns.com, and when I was looking through the gallery I found a page done with this kit that just really caught my eye. I based my wallpaper on this layout by RealRach. She is very creative!

I've also been working on my new blog layout, but when I think I found the right kit to use, it just doesn't seem to have everything I want. Then I go looking again for another kit... and the same thing! lol So, I'm still working on that one. I do know it's going to be a Fall/Autumn theme and I've found some very pretty kits of that theme, but that just makes it harder to choose! :)

That's about all I've got tonight. I'm SO tired lately, so I'm going to bed.I'll be back as soon as I get something new done. Until then...C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment