Thursday, September 10, 2009

3 New layouts!

Have I told you how happy I am that the SUN is back up and shining? hehe ;) I've got new added responsibilities now, too. In fact, I am hosting my first Challenge today in the Forum. It's a Template Challenge. Go check it out! I have also posted for my first time on their blog and will again this Sunday. Watch for it! But, man, I've been so busy with all my new stuff that I've fallen behind in posting my latest pages! The were all done for 3 different challenges.

This first one is for the WordArt/Lyric Challenge. The challenge was to use a song with the words Blue Jeans in the lyrics. I found this old country song by Mel McDaniel called "Baby's got her blue jeans on", which was perfect for my photo since we all call my niece "Baby"! :)
The kit I used for this page is called "Denim" by Scrapidea-Tinkova and the template is from "Tell Me Stories Template Pack" by Digiland Designs, both found in the SUN. My font is called "My Own Topher".

This second one was for the Template Challenge that I am hosting. I recently went to my 20 year high school reunion. It was an all weekend event, but this photo was taken at our Girls Night Out! We had a blast!


This kit is called "Hellraiser", it's a Collab by the SUN Designers, and of course the template is provided if you come visit me in the challenge forum. The font I used in this one is called "The King and Queens font".

I have one more to show you that got kind'a lost in the shuffle. A few weekends ago we were on our way to my hubby's family reunion. Well, our Durango hadn't been running all that well and it began to run HOT! We ended up getting lost in Troutdale, which we are NOT familiar with, and over-heated! Needless to say, we never made it to the family reunion, but on our way back home we stopped at the Oregon Zoo to let the Durango cool down again. Fortunately for us we have a Zoo membership, so we just went in to pass the time (even tho we had just been there the weekend before, lol). We knew we wouldn't have to be there long, so we went straight to the exhibits that we don't usually have time to see and found that there was a new one which we had NEVER seen. That is where these photos came from:
The kits I used for this are "Zoo Baby" by RK Designs and "Safari" by Designs by Chris (which I can't find online anymore). The template was a freebie (rotated) from the Sketch Me Up Challenge over at ScrappinDigiKreations.com. And the fonts I used are "Trebuchet MS" and "Reservoir Grunge".

Well, I think that about catches me up. I can't wait until this weekend, though! We are going to our Annual Church Family Campout and the weather is suppose to be FABULOUS! I'll be taking lots of photos... IF I spend any time out of the water. LOL :) So until then... C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment