Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's all about the PINK!

Ok, today is officially the first day of Fall, but it's been in the 90's most of the day today. What is going on? NOT that I'm complaining! I LOVE the sun. It energizes me! But the heat sucks it all back out again. Oh well, my niece, Toni, needed a nap today anyway. She's teething again and BOY was she mad about it today. So, I laid down with her, thinking it would only be for a few minutes, just till she fell asleep, and I woke up to her screaming about an hour later! HELLO! I'm up!

So... I went Saturday and got my hair cut. I've been teasing Charles for quite some time that I was going to put some pink in my hair, but he didn't believe me. I had decided this time that I was really going to do it... and I did! I got just 3 small layers done and I LOVE it! It's pretty subtle in that it just peeks through the rest of my hair. But, it is PINK! There's no mistaking it. My boys, of course, told me I am too old to do it, but that's exactly why I did do it. I am NOT old! I feel old alot, but I am NOT old! Maybe this is my mid-life crisis, IDK, but I really like my hair! It's fun and it's cute. :) It's me! Here's a pic, taken by Zach!



Speaking of pink... There's another new kit in the SUN. It's called "Rock Goddess". It's by Amanda Carlson, and it's adorable! It would a great kit to use for my new 'do! hehe Take a look:
Rock Goddess
Fun, huh? Check out her other stuff while you're in her store. She's got lots of great kits, element packs, and alphas. Something for everything!

I intend to get some scrappin done tonight, so I will be back when I have something to share! Until then... C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment