Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stephanie's Graduation...

Well, I finished Steph's gift today. YAY! I think it turned out pretty nice! What do you think? Take a look:

Her school colors were Orange and Black. I searched all over for the right quote. When I cam upon this one I just KNEW it was the one! Stephanie is such a high achiever, and very determined. She knows what she wants and she works hard to make it happen. I am so proud of her (if I haven't already said that before :). Way to go, Steph! You'll be a teacher before you know it, and a great one at that! Keep up the amazing job!

Just a short post tonight. I already have such a hard time getting up in the mornings, and I have to be up and at church by 9 tomorrow morning! But, have no fear, I will be back! lol. Until then...c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment