Friday, June 12, 2009

A layout and a sneak peek...

Well, I finished Cody's Bday gift, so I thought I'd share that with you. It took me a long time to get this one the way I like it. I hate when 1 photo is darker than all the rest. SO hard to try and match them up more naturally. But I'm pretty happy with it. Here it is:

He sure has grown up to be a good looking young man. Even if I do say so myself! :)


I mostly used "A Year In The Life" by Lyndsay Riches from DigiScrapAddict's SYTYCD Contest. I also used random pieces from the SUN Designer's Collab kit called "Dear Daddy". Both AWESOME kits!


SUN has another new kit in the store. It's by the very talented Boutique Cute Dolls Designs and it's called "Open Season". It is filled with lots of adorable little animals and LOTS of elements. It also has 15 papers! That's a full kit! I can just see this kit being used to scrap those trips to the zoo this summer, can't you? The preview is clickable. It'll take you straight to the store. Check it out. Isn't it cute?


Well, that's all for tonight. I'll be back to share some more. Unitl then... c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment