Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally!

Just a short little post tonight. I just wanted to share my latest...
I know June is almost over already, but I did get my desktop calendar done and I thought it turned out so cute I wanted to share it with you! To get the full effect I hide all my desktop icons. lol. My boys even said that this was their favorite one so far! I'm thinking I might just keep the corkboard idea and just swap out the kit each month...change the layout a little... We'll see.
Don't forget, all my images here are linked. So if you click on them it will show you a larger version of the image. So feel free to look around and click away. Also, the blinkies down the right hand side will take you to some of my favorite digital scrapbooking sites. Just click on those as well. :)
I'm in the process of working on another layout for Sunshinestudioscraps.com and when I get it finished, I will be back to share! Until then...c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment