Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Check this out...

There's another new kit in the store over at SunshineStudioScraps.com! It's called "Catch The Rainbow" and it's by JACQUEscrapper Designs. It's full of beautiful colors, every color of the rainbow! And such cute elements! You've got to see it for yourself. The image is linked to the store.


I also competed another challenge over at the SUN. This month's "Outside the Box" challenge was to make a monotone layout. I've been wanting to use this photo for a while now and am really happy with the outcome. I hope you like it too.
Hehe, the photo is of my niece Toni, from my older sister, and Jenna, mentioned in the title, is my niece from my younger sister. You've seen several layouts of both of them because they are so stinkin' cute and both are so photogenic. I love snappin' pics of both of them. Don't forget, that images are always clickable to view the layouts larger ;)

Well, for the first time all summer I am alone in the house! WHOOHOO! And what am I going to do with this free time? Why, scrap, of course! So, I'll be back when I've got something to show you. Until then...c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment