Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to 2 of my neices!

I have been busy, busy, busy the last few days! Last night I was up until 4am trying to finish up the toughest layout I've ever done! But I am very happy with it, so it was worth it. I'll show you that one in a minute, but first I want to show you what I made for my Oldest niece, Tisha. She is turning 16 on the 23. As I am always saying, I can't believe how fast they grow up! Anyway, her little sister got a birthday t-shirt and she wanted one too. So I decided that was what I can do for her. Using my digital scrapbooking supplies I designed some cute art to apply onto a t-shirt. I made this for the front:
And this is going on the back: I'm putting it on a white t-shirt. I hope she likes it!
Everything I used is from a collab from the fabulous SUN designers called 'My CT Rocks' in honor of CT appreciation week!

Ok, now the LO. I've been working on this one all year! I had to make sure I had a photo of Toni for each month, which was sometimes a collaborative effort between myself and Tisha. :) So, here is Toni thru the last year: There will be a second page to this, but that one needs a picture of her at her birthday party, so that will be coming soon. The kit I'm using on both of these pages is from "Birthday Girl" by Carolyn Rose Kite. The template for this page is Dunia_2008InReview. Both from Scrap-n-Tag.

Well, I must sign out now. I still have to print out and apply Tisha's t-shirt transfers, and also framing Toni's page. Like I said...Busy, busy, busy! The party is tomorrow! ACK! I will be back to share when I get something else accomplished, so until then...c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment