Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Look...

I finally got around to making my new background. How do you like it? I used several different kits by two of my favorite designers, Brandy Designs and Creations By Rachael. As you know, I CT for Brandy Designs, and next month I get to guest CT for Creations By Rachael. I'm so excited! She's been one of my faves for quite sometime, and she has some amazing kits! I got the papers and glitter for my background from "XOXO". The swirls are from "My Secret Garden", and the brown flowers (recolored) are from "Autumn Hues". The wire "love" and ribbon in my header are also from "XOXO". From Brandy Designs I used "Rosey Posey" (not yet available, but watch for it! It's beautiful!) for the lace and "Hot Cocoa" for the white and pink flowers(recolored). I usually don't use more than 1 kit at a time, too much to choose from overwhelms me, lol. But I think this one turned out good! :)

I'm working right now on a couple different pages, so I'll be back when I finish them up. One of them is using a kit, by GET Designs, in which all the proceeds from it are going to help Haiti!

Thanks for visiting me again! :)TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment