Monday, January 25, 2010

Check this out!!

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it. But it truly happened and so I HAD to take a picture for proof. Lol! What do you think Tyler could have possibly been doing? Yes! He was DOING HOMEWORK!! I know, I was floored! And because of it he has now passed his English class. And I am so proud of him for that! One step closer to Graduation! Yay!

I just finished a layout for a "Mystery Layout Challenge" over at 'My Life And Scrap'. I'd never done one of those challenges before, in fact never even heard of it! But it was really fun, and I like the way my page turned out, even though it is much different than I have ever scrapped before. I don't usually do circle photos, it just feels odd to me. Lol. Anyway, here is "Winter Hat":
I used a kit by GET Designs and Project B, called "Warm Winter Wishes". Isn't it pretty?

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats to Tyler!! Can't believe he will be out of high school soon. They grow to fast.

Post a Comment