Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Will it ever end???

I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired. lol. One bug or another has been making it's rounds through our house for the last 2 weeks! First it was the cough, congestion, headache, body aches, fever. All 3 of the boys got it one after another. Charles got a touch of it, but not too bad. And I managed to not get it at all. Yay! :) Once that seemed to be gone we seemed to have started a new round of the stomach stuff, throwing up, diarrhea, major stomach cramps. Again, one after the other, but this time they were all nice enough to share with me. Yay! :( I'm so over it all! I just want us all to be well again. Is that too much to ask? ;)

ANYway... I have a re-do to show you. I did a layout of Zach "Reading in the Shade" back in June that I just wasn't real thrilled with. The kit I used was too dark for the photos of Zach chillin' in the shade of a tree with a good book. I recently found a kit in the SUN shop that I just love! It's called "Shabby Boy" by Valarie Ostrom Designs and My Creative Pixels. It's actually the same kit I used to make the Royal Ranger pages in my last post. Well I used this kit as well as bits and pieces from a couple other kits to re-do that page and this is what I've come up with. I really like this one SO much better than the first one.
Along with 'Shabby Boy', the tree is from 'Fall's Whisper' Collab by the SUN Designers. The hearts are by Teri Merkins from 'Comfort' Collab, also from the SUN Designers. The template is a freebie from Digiland Designs. And the fonts are Cafe Rojo (title), and Cena.

The other page I've finished is called "October Leaves". I actually found the photo on my iPod. A stock photo, I guess. But I really liked it, and it goes really well with this kit I wanted to use, which is 'Fall's Whisper' Collab by the SUN designers. The template is by CaroB71 for the 10/22 Template Challenge at Sunshine Studio Scraps. And the font is Bosshole.

We went to a Silent Auction tonight up at our church to benefit Westside Christian School. I had my sights set on one thing and I was bound and determined to get it. I kept getting outbid, but... I got it! I got a gift certificate worth $150 for a Portrait Session for only $50. Tyler has to get his Senior pictures done here real soon and I've been stressing myself out over it. Those things can get really expensive! But now it's all taken care of! Yay! The girl that's doing them goes to our church and she does an amazing job! Her name is TaBetha Groshong and you can find her website here: http://groshongphotography.webs.com/ Check it out for yourself.

That's it for tonight. I'll be back soon with some more Show'N Tell :) Until then... C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment