Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some more pretties :)

Hey! I finally got my October desktop done! LMBO! I know... it's already the middle of the month, but at least I can look at it for another 2 and a half weeks. :) And it's really cute! I used a kit called "Wicked" by Flutterbye Faery. It's the October daily download over at Brownie Scraps. It's a super cute kit FULL of glitter. I LOVE glitter! ;) And the template is a freebie from the Desktop Challenge over at Digi Scrap Obsession. Take a look:

I also did a page for Sephanie. :) I've had this pic of her since last fall when we went to the Tillamook Forestry Center. We also did a little hiking around out by the creek, and I caught this photo of her standing on the bridge. I absolutely love the way the sun shines on her beautiful hair. Very pretty. :) The kit is 'Fall's Whisper' by Sun's Wonder Girls. The template is by Scorpiosue in Sun's 'BahamaMama' Collab. And the font is 'Turtle Club'.

I have one more pretty to show you. It's another new kit in the SUN shop. It's called 'Me, Myself' and it's by Janice's Scrap. It's a very pretty kit full of pinks and purples. It has 20 papers and over 40 elements! The butterfly is so pretty! Take a look for yourself:

Have you checked out kevinandamanda.com yet? You may also know them as "Fonts For Peas". They have the coolest free fonts and doodles. I love all their scrapbooking fonts. Their page is so easy to navigate and a fun place to be. I just started helping her out by making up some font charts for her. It's an easy task, just monotonous and time consuming. But in return, I get to add my blog button to the bottom of each chart! Get my page a little extra attention and maybe I'll get picked for another CT.

Speaking of which... Creations By Rachael is having a CT call right now, and I applied! I LOVE her designs! Today I got an email response from her saying this: "I'm just taking a quick peek at the galleries right now, but I actually stopped for several minutes to check yours out :) You have some great ones in there. Thanks so much for applying and I will be back in touch when the call is over. ~ Rachael" I am SO excited to get that email! Keep you fingers crossed for me, please! It's starting off as a guest CT position, but it might turn into permanent if a spot opens up. That's the same way I got on at SunshineStudioScraps. :)

I also shot an email off to Joanne Bain Designs to let her know I love her stuff as well. I inquired about her CT and she sent me this: "Thank you for your interest in my designs. Your galleries are truly beautiful. Unfortunately I currently have no positions available on my team, but I have filed your email for future reference." I'll be patient. ;)

ok, I better get off here and get some scrappin' done before I go to bed for the night. I'll be back... C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment