Thursday, May 7, 2009

Moving on...

OK, well, as you can see, I haven't figured out how to upload my own background yet. :( It's really frustrating! I have a tutorial that I found quite some time back, I'm not even sure where I found it, that I'm trying to follow. I made the LO 1450 pixels by 1100 pixels in PSE. I saved it at 72ppi, then uploaded it to Photobucket. After I copy/paste the direct link into the html code and save it, my blog is still plain white Minima. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway... I promised more layouts, so here they are:
These first two are the last of Aprils CT LOs.

This one is called "Creepy Crawly". This is my adorable son playing with salamanders. Eew! Such a boy! Everything I used on this LO is from the awesome kit by Mimi's DigiScraps 'Mudpies And Dragonflies'. The template is from daisydil's Template Thursday challenge for the week of April 16-22 at SUN. I had SO much fun with this LO! I love the kit and the photo. Cody looks so proud of himself. :)

The next one is "Funny Bunny". This is my little niece, Natty. We put the ears on her while we were in the store. She's so funny! This LO is made mostly from Mimi's Digiscraps 'Easter Blossoms'. The purple paper came from the Sun Collab 'HellRaiser'. The cracked egg is from VivaArtistry's Easter Blog Train Freebie 'Pascoa'. All found at SUN.

Since I'm showing you one Easter one I'll show another one that I made as a decoration and gift for my Secret Sister at church. I really like how this one turned out. On this LO I used "Celebrate Spring" by Rene' Bross designs, over at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com. What a gorgeous kit! Go check it out.

This last one for today is called "WildFlowers". I love it! I think it is so beautiful. This one was a combined effort between myself and my daughter, Stephanie. She has lots of fields around her house and she takes some gorgeous pictures that she shares with me. :) Here it is: I used Polka Dot Plum's beautiful kit 'Lilac DayDreams Forever' to compliment the beautiful pictures. I got the butterfly from 'Que Sera Sera' recolored. And the 'Nature' WA is from SUN Collab 'Radiation', also recolored. I hope you like it as much as I do.

So, this weekend is suppose to be nice! YAY! On Saturday we are walking "Steps For Life". It raises funds and awareness for the Portland Resource Center. They provide free pre-natal care and ultrasounds to women who can't afford it or are contemplating abortion. It is an awesome thing.
Then on Sunday, we are bar-b-qing here at our house for my whole family. My Grandma & Grandpa, Mom, My sisters & their families, and my brother will all be here. It's suppose to be sunny and about 70. I hope to remember to get the camera out and get some good family photos. :) Usually I get to having too much fun and forget to get the camera out! DUH!

Anyway, I better get off for the night. But tomorrow's FRIDAY! WooHoo! Bring on the sunshine! I'll keep working on my background and either way, I'll try to be back tomorrow. Until then... c'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment