Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Even More Gorge pages...

I've finished three more pages for my Columbia River Gorge book, and I wanted to share them with you.
First is June 22 "By The Numbers". We had to use 5 flowers, 4 papers, 3 ribbons/strings, 2 leaves, and 1 photo. This is Bridal Veil Falls:


Next, June 10th, "Member Spotlight Challenge". They provided a template for us to use. Here is my page for Latourell Falls.


And lastly, June 10th, "Scrap That Tune Challenge". They suggested 5 summer songs for us to choose from. We could use either the title or the lyrics from the song of our choice. I chose Grease's "Sumer Nights":


I hope you're enjoying my pages. I sure am enjoying the challenges! And how did you like my last post? Wasn't it adorable!? I love Grease. My hubby HATES it, but you know... It is a chick flick! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment