Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do you like Freebies?

Today is Freebie Friday over at Brandy Designs' blog. I'm in charge of the freebies for the month of June, so make sure to watch Brandy's blog to pick them all up!
Today I made a QP (or quick page) for you all. I used Brandy's kit "Believe", which is SO pretty, and her last free template from her blog template challenge. I put them together and this is what I have for you:

Now make sure you hurry over to Brandy's blog to pick it up!

I also scrapped a page using Sunshine Studio Scraps' Designers Collab, "Point Break". I joined a really cool challenge for the SUN's birthday. It's a Paper to Digi challenge. I'd never seen on of those, and the gallery that was chosen to scraplift from was AMAZING! So, of course, I had to play along! First of all, here is the gallery we were to find inspiration from. Amazing, huh? So it was really hard to pick just one page I wanted to lift, so I picked a couple extras and put them in my favorites folder to come back to later. But here is the page, by KathyT, that I chose for the challenge:


And here is my page:


You should come play along! The SUN is full of goodies right now, and more is being added every Saturday!

Speaking of New Releases, Creations By Rachael's new kit "Berry Sweet" is available now at The Digi Chick! Here is a reminder of that yummy kit:
Hurry and get it now, while it's on sale 20% off!

Well, that's all for tonight. I hope tomorrow is the start of a wonderful weekend for you, wherever you are! I'm hoping this rain will end and the sun will shine through! My kid's school gets out next Thursday and I am praying for LOTS of sun this summer!

xoxo, Krista

0 comments:

Post a Comment