Monday, June 21, 2010

More Gorge pages...

Hey there! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty packed. Well, mostly on Saturday, actually. My whole family came over to our house for a party celebrating 2 birthdays (my son's 14th and my nieces 17th), my Grandparents 33rd Anniversary and Father's Day, all in one. I love having everyone out here together, but it sure wears me out. We spend the whole day before cleaning like maniacs, and then spend the next day cleaning again, lol! But, boy, does my house look nice now! hehe :D

I've finished a couple more pages of our Columbia Gorge Hike photos. I'm really pleased with how they've turned out, too. Scrap Orchard, where I've been doing these pages for the monthly challenges, gave us quite a scare! Somehow the whole challenge thread got deleted! ACK! But never fear! They have fully, or nearly fully, restored it to it's previous state. Thank you to all the awesome SO girls for jumping right in and getting it all worked out again. They even reposted all the links for the Daily Downloads, which is TOTALLY cool, because I came into the challenges half way through the month, so I missed the whole first half of the downloads!
Anyway, here are my next 2 pages:
June 17th, "Mystery Challege", we had to choose one of 17 quotes they supplied for us.


And June 18th, "Lift A Layout". We had to choose a page from Nietis Gallery to scrap lift, meaning to use as inspiration for our own page. Here is the page I chose, followed by my own page:



All my designers have taken some short breaks due to real life getting in the way of scrapping! Lol. But here are a couple of kits coming out soon. One from Ellie Lash and one from Creations By Rachael. Keep watching and I'll keep you posted! I can't wait to show you the pages I've made with them! :) But until then, be blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment