Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The SUN is always shining!

Tonight I want to share the pages I've done recently for Sunshine Studio Scraps. I'm in the process of working on another one tonight, but that kit won't be released until this weekend. So you'll just have to wait ;)

"Akaila - Growing Up So Fast!"
I like the color scheme of this kit. It isn't something I would normally pick, but I'm glad I did! I just loved working with it! The kit is called "Time Flies {girl}" by Flutter Expressions and Simply.Scraps. The template is from "Midnight Snack Template Pack" by JennCK. I also used "Mask It! Set 1 Splat" by designz by Kristi. And the font is Problem Secretary Normal.

"Peace"
I LOVE these colors together. They're just so warm, like the sun! And I love the way this page turned out, also. I have been wanting to scrap these pics for a while now, and I'm glad I saved them. They're perfect for this kit! The kit is called "Concrete Sunrise" and it's by JennCK. The template is from "Be Inspired-Amanda" by WM Squared. The stitches are by gg digital designs.
DateStamps - 'The Only Date Stamps You'll Ever Need' by Stolen Moments.

"Fun in the Sun"
Aww, I LOVE this page! I took these photos last summer of Zach playing in the sprinkler in the backyard. I was impressed how my camera actually caught the water in mid-air like it did. That's so cool! But I really Love the close up of Zach. He has the most precious little Angel Kisses {freckles} across his nose and cheeks. I LOVE them, he hates them. Typical little boy, huh? ;)
The kit is "Denim And Daisies" Sunshine Studio Scraps March Collab. The Photo Action is "Coloriffic" by Jennilyn Designs. The Alpha is "Painted Alpha" by Sahlin Studio. And the font is SS Whimsy.

"Pure Joy"
And another sweet photo of my baby. {Shh! Don't tell him I called him that! He keeps trying to tell me he isn't a baby anymore. But he'll always be my baby;)} This photo was taken in '08 at our Church Family Camp. I love that they have a playground in the campground. The kids play there all weekend long! Well, when we're not in the water! lol
The kit I used is "Pure Joy" by Tami Miller. The template is from "Feature It Template Pack" by JennCK Designs. Again, I used "Coloriffic PS Action" by Jennilyn Designs. And the font is Teacher's Pet.

Like I said, I'll have another one shortly. And I can't wait to share it! Have a great day! Hopefully it's sunny and warm! Ah, Spring is here!

xoxo, Krista

0 comments:

Post a Comment