Saturday, April 10, 2010

I {love} Creations By Rachael!

I have been SO blessed! Back in February I was accepted to be a guest on Rachael's CT. I figured I'd get to work with 1-2 of her kits and that'd the end of it. BUT here it is April and she is still allowing me to be on her CT, still as a guest, but I am just thrilled! I have now worked with 5 of her newest kits and I have absolutely loved every one of them! I'm a little behind in posting my pages I've made from them, so I'm going to get caught up on that now.

These first two pages were made from her kit "Two Thumbs Up". This kit was SO MUCH FUN! It had so many unique elements and papers.
#1. "Avatar"
#2. "Chick Flick"
Kit - '2 Thumbs Up' by Creations By Rachael. and Late Night Scraps.
Template by ChrissyW - Simple Scrapper Freebie.
Fonts - 2peas goofball, Segoe script, and Artistamp medium.
Photos found online.

This next kit is called "Pink Elegance". I absolutely LOVE this kit! SO beautiful! It also had some unique elements in it that I had never tried using before (the couch), so that was a new experience for me.
#1. "Simply Beautiful"
Kit - 'Pink Elegance' by Creations By Rachael.
Template by WM Squared.
Fonts - Tempus Sans ITC, Paintstroke & Rockwell.

#2. "Khloe"
Kit - 'Pink Elegance' by Creations by Rachael.
Pink glitter from 'XOXO' by Creations by Rachael.
Template - 'Head Start Templates Vol. 1' by litabells designs.
Photo Actions - 'Simple B&W' by One Moment In Time and 'Coloriffic PS Action' by Jennilyn Designs.
Font - Porcelain.

And the most recent kit was just released in the store last Friday. It's called "Happiness". I love the colors of this kit. It's just so warm and cozy, like a hug. ;) I had the perfect photos for this kit, too. Both of these pages are of my younger sister's children, Jenna and Noah, and their Springer Spaniel, Henry. He is the love of those kid's lives.
#1. "Happiness" ( I know, original, huh? lol)
Kit - "Happiness" by Creations By Rachael.
Template by JewelScraps.
Phtot Action - "Coloriffic PS Action" by Jennilyn Designs.
Font - A Little Pot.

#2. "Noah & Henry"
Kit - "Happiness' by Creations By Rachael.
Photo Action - "Coloriffic PS Action" by Jennilyn Designs.
Template - freebie 42 by ChrissyW.
Fonts - Boris Black Boxx and Arabic Typesetting.

I don't know how much longer Rachael's going to keep me around, but I still have my fingers crossed that I'll be made permanent. I really enjoy her and her CT gals! They ROCK!

I hope you enjoy my pages as much as I enjoy making them! I have so much fun and I love that my family loves them as much as I do! It's my little gift to each of them. I love you guys! MWAH!


xoxo,
Krista

0 comments:

Post a Comment