Friday, April 9, 2010

A couple more pages...

I wanted to share with you the last few pages I completed for ADSR5.

This one is for challenge #7. We had to use the word "Someday" as a prompt for our page and immediately this song popped into my head: "Love Song for our Savior" by Jars of Clay. And I knew I had the perfect photo for it as well...
Challenge #8 had us writing down our Bucket List... you know, things you want to accompish before you 'kick the bucket', so to speak. We had to come up with a list of 50 things. At first I thought this was going to be difficult for me, but it all came together pretty easily once I quit procrastinating and put pencil to paper and wrote my list. lol.
Numbers 9 and 10 were a little confusing for my partner and I. They were very similar challenges, where we had to scrap a page about where we find inspiration. I, of course , am inspired by all of God's artistry.

But #10 was in Intersection challenge, which meant we both had to work together on a single page.We knew we wanted to go with a similar inspiration, to make putting the page together easier and more pleasing to the eye. So we chose the beach, or coast line photos. I'm here in Oregon with the Pacific coastline, while my partner lives on the coast of South Africa! She put her portion together (her photo and the cluster around it) and found that amazing quote, while I put the rest of the page together. I REALLY like how this page turned out. And I SO want to go visit Caro's beautiful part of the world!
Well, that's it! The race was SO much fun, but at the same time, it was surprisingly stressful for both myself and my partner, Caro. I learned a lot of new things, techniques and such, and it also strengthen my friendship with Caro, who I happened to meet on the Creative Team for Sunshine Studio Scraps about a year ago. Whether we do it again next year remains to be seen. I can't say I wouldn't do it again, but boy, was I glad when it was over! LMBO!

XO, Krista

0 comments:

Post a Comment