Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello everyone. I wanted to check in real quick and let you all know I am still here. In fact, I have some really exciting news to share, but I'm going to save that until next time.

I've been hoping and praying that the new year would be a start to better things, but Grandma and Grandpa have both been in and out of the hospital in the last week, in fact Grandma moved into the same room Grandpa had been released from just hours before! Grandpa is continuing his fight with Lymphoma and right now he's doing pretty good. He's been staying at out house because Grandma wasn't feeling well and we didn't want Grandpa to catch it. Well, we found out Grandma has a little bit of pneumonia. She's doing much better and should be out of the hospital in the next day or two. I think we will probably bring her here to our house too, just so we know they both have constant care and a healthy environment. Charles will go back to work on Monday, as well as the boys going back to school, so it is going to be a big adjustment, but I trust the Lord to supply for our needs, whatever they may be. I just ask that you will continue to keep us in your prayers. Both for strength and understanding for all of us, but also for the continued healing of both Grandma and Grandpa. I hate asking anything for myself, but if you would pray, please ask  the Lord to provide the means for us to make the changes to our house that need to be made so that it is more accommodating to Grandma and Grandpa. We have a half bath downstairs, but really need a full bath for them. It would also be SO helpful to have some kind of hard floors instead of the carpet to be able to move Grandpa around in his wheelchair and make it easier and more sanitary cleaning up any messes. :(
Anyway, I thank each and everyone of you for your continued love and prayer. You are each a blessing to me! Your words encourage me more than yo know!

xoxo, Krista

0 comments:

Post a Comment