Monday, January 10, 2011

And now the BIG news!

I am SO excited to share some exciting news with you! I am always being told that I should sell some of my cards and scrapbook pages to make a little extra money. But I've never taken it too seriously. I do what I do because I love it! But! I thought about it some more, and since I love Ellie Lash's kits so much I decided to ask her if she would consider taking me on as a QP Artist. Guess what?! She said Yes!!WooHoo!

She has this adorable kit in her shop called Gingerbread that I had to honor of working with for my first set. Here is a preview of the kit:

And here is my first QP set, which is linked to the shop:

But, because I love you all so much I made a QP freebie that coordinates with the set to give you a little taste!  ;)

I really hope you like it and I hope you will enjoy all my QP sets that are soon to follow! Oh! But I'm not only doing QPs, I will also be making Cluster Frames, Stacked Papers, and possibly some word art sets with some of Ellie's kits! I'm so excited ! I hope you are too! Thanks for supporting my new adventure!

xoxo~Krista

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Th♥nks for sharing =}

Post a Comment