Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter is on it's way!

I don't know about where you live, but it has gotten very cold here in the last few days. They are already talking about maybe getting some snow this weekend! That is very early for for us. But I'm ready for it. LOL, as long as I don't have to go out in it for anything other than photo ops! :) It's absolutely beautiful, but I am not made to handle the cold very well at all. 'Not enough insulation', I'm told ;) hehe.

Ok, last time I promised a couple new pages and I've got them for you. I really like this first one. I thought it turned out realy well, and it also displays two of my crafts in one! See, the circle elements in the page are the front and back of a thanksgiving decoration I made for some of my friends. I used an old CD that was scratched up and didn't work anymore. Remember, I showed you another one of those here. Here is "Thankful For You":
I used a template from Leenie Lou Desings @ Brownie Scraps. The kit is "Let's Get Together" by Erica Zane and Denise Beatty Originals @ Scrap Matters. I LOVE the colors in this kit!

Now, this second one I did as a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) Challenge over at Scrap Orchard. See, you post one of you photos you would like to see someone else scrap for you and you take someone else's photo and scrap it for them. This is the first time I have ever done something like this, but as soon as I saw the photo that was posted I had to grab it. I love the coloring and lighting of the photo, and I knew I had to perfect kit for it. Here is "Let It Snow":
The kit is 'Christmas Joy' by The Ettes & Company; Designed By Annette Ward at Scrap Orchard. The template I used is by Ziggle Designs. I was so relieved when the girl I made it for said she loved it! I knew I liked it, but I really wanted her to like it as well. lol.

Well, now that Fall is passing us by I guess it's about time I started working on a new blog background, isn't it? I'm of course thinking either Christmas or Wintery. I haven't decided which one yet. I have so many awesome kits of both styles. Guess you'll have to wait and see what I come up with ;) Until then... C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment