Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some of my kreations...

I haven't been scrappin' pages a whole lot lately, I've been so busy making all my Christmas cards! YES, That's right! I made all my cards this year! Every year I say I'm going to and I procrastinate until it's too late and end up having to send store bought ones. But not this year! I had them made up ahead of time, so it was easy to sit and print and get them all out in plenty of time for Christmas! Yay!
BUT I do have a few pages I'd like to share with you. I hope you like them...

First is "Believe". I made this one for a Word Art Challenge over at Sunshine Studio Scraps that I hosted. I made the Word Art myself, as well. This is my niece, Natalie, last Christmas.
The kits I used are "Snowman Soup" by Tracey Howard Designs, "Christmas Joy" by The Ettes and "Jolly Jingle Days" by Jady Day Studio, all at Scrap Orchard. WordArt by me, kjkreations. You can pick it up here if your interested. The template is by ~Lisa~ at Sunshine Studio Scraps for a Template Challenge.

Next is "Color Of Winter". I took this photo last year when we got more snow than I can remember ever getting here. It was SO beautiful! Everything was covered in white and took on a pale purple shade in all my photos. I thought it was just gorgeous and it went so perfectly with the kit "Cool Winter" by Janice's Scrap and LDrag Designs at Sunshine Studio Scraps.

This next one I made for my sister to give to her Secret Santa friend at work. I sure hope she liked it, I know I did! ;)Hehe
I used "Into The Night" by Stolen Moments. I love those colors together. The calendar stamps were a freebie from from Mushy. The ribbons were recolored from "Anxiously Awaiting" also by Stolen Moments.

And my last one... "No Mud!" I took these photo's on Toni's 1st birthday. Her Mommy told her NOT to play in the mud... LMBO! I think I actually heard Toni say, "Whatever, Mommy!" They get attitude so early these days, don't they? ;)Hehe For this page I used Whimpy Chompers Creations kit "Forever Sisters". I SO LOVE this kit! The colors, the elements, the papers, SO perfect.
This was actually done for a "Lift A Sugar Plum" Challenge over at Polka Dot Plum (long name for Scraplift Challenge, hehe). We had to create our own version of this adorable page by Amanda (aka Mandarin Oranges). Her image is linked as well, so go leave her some well deserved love. :)

Well, that's it for show and tell tonight. I'm in the middle of working on a page using Brandy's "Santa's Shoppe". That's the same kit I used to make my blog background, but I used so little of it here that I wanted to make a full page from it. It's of my 2 youngest boys opening their favorite gift from last year. Priceless photos! Wait and see... Until then... C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment