Friday, November 27, 2009

Just a short note...

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I did. We had the yummiest food, and I stuffed myself too full. lol And most of my family was here with us to celebrate. I am SO thankful that Grandpa was here with us again this year. There were times this year when we didn't know how much longer he could possibly make it, but he's a fighter! The only thing missing was my brother and his family and my sister and hers. But hey both called while everyone was here so we all got to talk at least.
I am SO thankful for my family and friends. For my home. For so many things. But I'm most thankful to my Heavenly Father, because without him I wouldn't be who I am today.My life is far from perfect, but I love it just the same.
What are you thankful for? I hope you told those that you love how thankful you are for them. Tell them, they need to hear it.

I have a couple pages I've finished, but I'll share those next time. Tonight I'm just counting my blessings. Good night!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Krista - I emailed you about my contest :) http://webdesignzbykristi.com/blog
I'll be posting that you won tomorrow!

Post a Comment