Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bad blogger, and bad big sister... :(

I'm sorry I've been MIA so much lately. I have been scrapping, doing hybrid, making cards, and I'm SO tired lately.
Last weekend we got the opportunity to go see my brothers new baby girl, Khloe. She is SO beautiful! I took lots of pics, but my camera isn't working very well lately, so not too many of them turned out real well. But I did get a couple really good ones that I could use to scrapbook her first page by Aunt Krista. :) I told my brother I would have it up on my blog for him several days ago but I just kept forgetting to do that. But I'm here now, Davie! And I have the page ready for you. Here is 'Khloe's 1st Page':
Isn't she a DOLL?! She is so beautiful. I only wish they didn't live so far away. It makes me sad to know she isn't going to know who we are next time she sees us. If you remember, Davie's girlfriend and her little girl, Natalie, lived with us earlier this year. When we went to see them Natty didn't know who we were and it made me so sad! :( I wish they could lived here in town somewhere. I want to watch those little girls grow up. I want to be able to babysit them. I want them to know us as family. Hmm...

Anyway, as I said, I've been doing some scrappin'. Not a whole lot, but I wanna show you what I have done.
I hosted the Thursday Template Challenge over at the SUN this week. And I made my own template this time! See, I was surfing a ton of site earlier this week, with all the DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day) hoopla going on I was EVERYwhere. Well, I saw a bunch of pages done on one site (which I didn't write down the name of) that were all done on the same template. I searched for the template, but couldn't find it anywhere. So I decided to make it myself! I'm am NOT a real good template maker, so it was very basic, but I liked that because it allowed the ladies to let their imaginations run. Here is a page I made using this template:
Tyler has always been a dare-devil. If you know him, you know that about him. This photo was taken at the top of a pretty steep hill in a park near our home. When I saw this kit in the SUN store I knew I had to have it! It's called 'Skater Dude' and it's by Shanmomto4 Designs. It's great for any skater boarders in your life.

I got to use Simpy.Scraps kit "Tiger and Sparky' and her template pack "Copy This 2!" to scrap a couple pages of our kitties. The other day we found the two of them napping on Steph's bed, which they aren't allowed to do, but they looked so pretty up there snuggled up in her comforter. Bella also had her front paw wrapped around Gracie's shoulder. It was SO cute! I HAD to take pictures. lol Here is "Pretty Kitties":
Then last night Zach decided to play a game of Chess against himself. LMBO! He's crazy, I tell ya! Well, when he was done playing he did what every kid does and left it laying on the floor. That's where Bella and Gracie found it and decided it looked like fun! It was just just too cute to not photograph! Here is "The purrfect Game":

I have found that I REALLY like Hybrid lately, too. Last year I found a project that I really wanted to try. It was using old CDs to make Christmas ornaments. The only problem I had was putting a hole thru the CD to string it up. Well, my precious hubby bought me a Crop-a-dile for my birthday this last week! It is amazing! It punches holes in just about anything! And VERY easily. I am loving it! I already made one as a Thanksgiving decor. I used a template by Brooke Kemp. The kit I used is 'Little Charmer' by Bella Gypsy and 'Take Stock Nov. Color Play" by BZBDesigns from Elemental Scraps. The WordArt is by Rena Kroe from the Scripture Challenge over at Scrapbook Elements. Here is "Thanks And Praise" (front and back):

I have also been making some hybrid cards. I used "Winter Wishes" by Valarie Ostrom at Sunshine Studio Scraps to make this one. The template is by Simply J for the 11/3 Tuesday Template Hybrid Edition Challenge at Scrap Matters. Here is "Winter Wishes":


One more thing... I have some really exciting news to share! I was recently accepted to CT for GET Designs! She has some really cute kits that I am anxious to work with. She is in the middle of some changes right now, so I'm being patient, lol, but I'll be back to share when I get something done.
Until then... C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment