Saturday, November 21, 2009

Playing a little catch up...

First off, I want to wish my sister, Missy, a very Happy Birthday! I hope your day is special and that you are truly blessed this day and this year. I love you!

So, last time I told you I was accepted into GET Design's Creative Team. I'm so excited! I love her kits! I've already had the pleasure of working with my first kit. It is a collab between GET(Ginny) and ProjectB Designs(Bianca). It's called "Warm Winter Wishes" and here is the first page I made with it:
This is Zach when we where out Christmas tree hunting last year. It was like a winter wonderland out there. Snow covered everything and it was just gorgeous! We also had a lot of fun playing out there in the trees, hiding and throwing snowballs, slipping and sliding.
Along with "Warm Winter Wishes" I also used a template by ChrissyW from the 11/16 Template Challenge over at ElementalScraps. I look forward to using this kit again to make some Christmas cards and more winter layouts. You can find it in her stores HERE and HERE, and for a limited time when you buy the kit you get the add-on free! Hurry! What are you waiting for? Go check it out!

Over at Sunshine Studio Scraps, I chose another kit by Shanmomto4 Designs for my 3rd kit this month. I absolutely loved her kit "Cool And Collected". I love the blue and brown color combo and the elements are just too sweet. I used one of the photos my daughter took of her little niece because the colors were just so perfect together and I just love these photos of Emma. This is my page:
The kit I used is also from SUN. It was made my MandiN for the 11/5 Template Challenge. It was very fun to work with! I loved the crooked photo blocks.

Last night my hubby, Charles, and I took our youngest, Zach, to see "Planet 51". That is such a cute movie! Zach and I laughed through the whole thing! Charles did what he always does at the theater, he slept. LMBO! He takes very expensive naps! Hehe.

Ok, I'm off now to make some Thanksgiving gifts for some of the ladies at church. I really ought to get started on Christmas Cards soon, too. It'll be here before I know it! And, most likely, before I'm ready! lol So, I'll be back to share more as soon as I can! Until then...C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment