Sunday, August 16, 2009

Surprise!

Yep, twice in one day! Last week I did a challenge over at DigiDesignResort.com. It was actually a tutorial and challenge in one. I thought it would be pretty cool, because I don't think I'm very good at "clustering" and figured the tutorial would be a lot of help. After reading and following the tutorial I made this cluster:

The next step was to use that cluster in a layout. So here is my layout:


I used a kit called "Tout Simplement" by Elodie @ Digital Crea. The fonts are 2Peas Squish and Stern. Template is from Sya's Blueprints "Stripped Set 4" (template4) @ SunshineStudioScraps(temporarily down for server upgrades). I found the phrase in the internet and loved it!

I hope you like my newest page! I think I'm going to work on my desktop calendar next, I'm a little behind with that! lol I'll be back when it's done. Until then...C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment