Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally...

I have a new layout to share with you! I've been working on this one off and on for a while. I just couldn't get it to feel the way I wanted it to. But I persevered and now I'm happy with it. It's called "Viking House 2009", and here it is...

It's got lots of white space because I didn't want anything to distract from the photos.

As the journaling says, being chosen to be on the Viking House Crew is an honor in itself, but Tyler had been asked by the teachers early on if he was interested in being on the project (which is only for hand selected Juniors and Seniors), not realizing he was only a freshman at the time. So the teachers watched him through the next couple years and formally invited him his Junior year. He's looking forward to getting to work on the next one this coming school year as well. As you can see, the house is gorgeous and they put a lot of personalized touches into the homes they build each year. We are extremely proud of Tyler for his participation in this awesome experience! ps. When I was a freshman in high school, my older sister, Debbie, and I where in an Interior Design class that got to choose all the colors, fabrics, paint, that sort of thing for the Viking House of that year. :) We have Viking Pride!

I'm sorry my blog's been a little neglected lately. I have been battling migraines and headaches that go on for days! Sometimes I can't even see straight, so it makes typing quite difficult. Like today, thank goodness for spell check and the backspace button! I am totally hunting and pecking today, which is not normal for me, but my head feels just like someone took a baseball bat up against the backside of my head and it's very hard to focus my eyes. So, that's it for today.I hope you liked the new layout! Hopefully I will be back up and at it again soon! Until then...C'ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment