Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Backyard Bar-be-que & an update

Hi {waves} remember me? Yeah, I own this blog. I know I've been MIA for a while, but I guess that's just the way things are going for me lately. I have so much on my plate that I have a very hard time getting a routine down anymore. I haven't even had much scrapping time lately, and when I do find the time, I find that my mojo is MIA! lol Oh well, such is life, right?

But, I am here today!

I've been really inspired lately by the blogs that host weekly photo challenges where they give you a prompt and you have to interpret that in your photos... Such as You Create and Simple Scrapper. Today I'm playing along with Simple Scrapper. The prompt for this week is "the backyard barbecue". Now, my hubby is our Barbecue King! Over the last couple years he has had a propane grill... then a smoker... and just recently he got a combination briquette grill/wood smoker. It is my favorite so far! I've missed the classic smell of a good briquette barbecuer. Reminds me of Summer!
Ok, back to the photo. Well, I couldn't pick just one. I went into my photo folders and found a few I've taken over the years (and realized I don't have any of him with his new grill!! Must fix that. And realized that the old propane bbq lasted a lot longer than I realized! lol He definitely deserves his new grill.) Here is my Man grilling his happy little heart out.

Taken in 2004

Taken in 2009

Taken in 2010

Aww, look how young he was in that first one! He's the best Hubby in the whole world! I don't know how I'd make it through each day without him. He's my best friend. And I love him more now than I did 16 years ago when we started our family. I love you, Babe! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment