Thursday, June 16, 2011

You Capture: Flowers

So, the other day I told you about the photography blogs I've been checking out. My Bar-be-cue photos were fun, but they weren't  a very good example of good photography, lol. But tonight I want to show you the photos I took for You Capture (which can be found on a blog called I Should Be Folding Laundry, lol. Isn't that funny? I always seem to find something else to do other than the laundry too, hehe.) This weeks challenge was to photograph flowers, so I went out into my yard and took a few shots of all the pretties that are blooming right now. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! (As always, you can click the photo for a large view.)

White Lilac
(when we first planted this it was purple! Have no idea how that happened.)

Our Purple Lilac

My favorite Rhodie
This color is so beautiful!

Wisteria
(Smells SO good!)

I have no idea what this is called. It's just ground cover under our Roses (which aren't too pretty yet).

Lavender - LOVE the bee!
This smells so good also.

The bees were LOVIN' on the lavender today!

Well, that's it. I had fun, and I hope you did too ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment