Monday, May 23, 2011

A Plea for Help...

Hi everyone. I have a favor to ask of you and it will only take a minute of your time. I have a sweet friend, Teresa, who's 8 year old, Emma, is suffering from a fatal disease called Fanconi Anemia. What I am asking you to do will help her and so many others who have this disease. All I am asking is for you to go to this Facebook page and cast a vote for The FA Research Fund Inc.


This is Emma. She has touched my heart so deeply. I want to do everything I can to help. And if you need any more convincing, please read my friend, Teresa's, story that she shared here on her blog. There is nothing more heartbreaking than for a parent to watch helplessly as their child struggles for their life. And this little one has been through so much in her short little life. They are not asking for ANY money, just your vote.
__________

- You’ll need to “Like” Chase Community Giving (the company that is donating all the money to the charities – awesome group!).
- Then cast your vote for us.  You can only vote one time.  And no money donations can be accepted through them, so no worries about that!
- If you feel comfortable doing it, I’d love it if you could pass the link on to your family & friends!  The more votes the better! 

__________

Thank you SO much for your help and support! God bless you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment