Friday, May 6, 2011

Alright, well I am very happy with my new bloggity! I hope you like it too! If you like the kit I used it is called "Blue Skies & Sunshine" by Sherwood Studio, and you can find it here. I LOVE this kit with it's fresh colors, reminds me of Springtime!
It also reminds me of baby boys. And thats why I used it for the first page I want to share with you. In case you haven't heard, Christopher's girlfriend had her baby on April 27th. He's a precious, tiny little guy and he stole my heart ;) Here is my first page for him:
Kit - 'Blue Skies & Sunshine' by Sherwood Studio.
Template - 'Like 'Em Big 2' by PhotoCowgirl.
Word Art by Bethany.
Font - DJB Angel Baby.


Sherwood Studios is fairly new to me, but I fell in love with her stuff as soon as I saw it in my inbox in a Digichick newsletter. I just had to find out more about her, so I found her blog and fell even more in love! lol. I sent her a message asking about her CT (also sending her a link to my gallery and blog;)) And she liked what she saw and invited me to join! Yay!! I am SO excited! and can't wait to work with all her gorgeous kits!
Her newest kit is actually an iNSD Grab Bag. I had the pleasure of playing with it and here is my page:
Kit - 'iNDS Grab Bag' by Sherwood Studio.
Template by Dawn Inskip.
Font - Teen.
Isn't he just a handsome guy? Yes, God has blessed me abundantly! And I LOVE being a MOM! 

Speaking of which, I wish you all the best Mother's Day ever! Call and wish your own Mom a great day as well. And have a wonderful weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment