Friday, April 15, 2011

I love Challenges!

Well, digital scrapbooking challenges, anyway ;) The Scrap Matters Newsletter challenge was to make a page about your pet. Now, if you know me, you know that I have several, and I've had pets all my life. But I chose to do my layout on Buddy. Buddy is now almost 7 years old, but we found out shortly after we got him that he has epilepsy. That was really hard on me, because growing up we had another dog, Angel, that had epilepsy as well. I vividly remember her violently shaking in my arms as I tried to hold her tight enough to make it stop. If only childhood wished could come true ;)
I'm not sure what's going on with Buddy, but this week he just hasn't been himself. I'm not sure if he's sick or injured, but I'm afraid we're going to have to take him to the vet. I'm scared to hear what we might find out, because I can tell he's in some pain and I can't stand the thought of losing him. :( So, with him heavily on my mind, this page is for him. My Buddy.
Kit - 'Fly With Me' by Ellie Lash.
Alpha - 'Everyday Blessings' by Ellie Lash (recolored).
'Pets (cu)' by That Girl Designs.
Template by Unforgettable Moments.
Font - My Own Topher.

I also did this page for the Ginger Scraps Cookie Cutter Challenge (template challenge). You can find that here.

And if you think about it... will you say a prayer for Buddy? Thanks ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment