Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well, here goes nothin'!

I made a card tonight that I am going to enter into two different challenges. I'm really happy with the card, I think it's super cute, and I plan to give it to one of my very best friends for Thanksgiving! Take a look:

and the inside:I am entering this at FridaySketchers for challenge #128. As the name implies, they are all about the sketches.
I'm also entering it at DoodleDragonStudio for their "Thanksgiving" theme challenge. The artist's name is Dustin Pike and he makes the most adorable digi stamps! Visit his personal blog to catch some of his freebies! That's where I got the little dragon for this card. Cute, huh?


I have one layout to share with you tonight too. I'm trying to get caught up a little with the kits that have come out while I wasn't feeling good, and this is one from Creations By Rachael. The kit is called "Frolic Thru Fall" and you can find it here. Here is the kit:


Here is the page I made with it. The photos are from Thanksgiving last year.
I based my layout on a sketch of a template by WMsquared. That kit is called, "Elements Included - Templates - Vol.1". With no money to buy templates, I improvised and made it myself! :D
I have turned my page into a QP if anybody is interested in using it. Just click the image to download.
And that's it! Thanks for stoppin' by! I'm thankful that you do ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Very Cute!! Thank you for sharing!

Lelia Pierce said...

This is very cute, Krista! I just love it and I'm sure your bestie will too! Thanks so much for joining us at the Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge! Good luck!

XXX

Dana said...

Thank you for the beautiful page.

Dustin Pike said...

Love your card, great for Thanksgiving

Gramma said...

Krista I love your card. TFS!

Post a Comment