Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cold Outside

I don't know about where you are, but it has been COLD here. We did get some snow Monday night of last week, with enough ice to keep the kids home from school, but now it's slowly warming up again. I think we got to a high of 45 degrees today. Wow! I'm ready to break out the shorts again! NOT!!

Well, first and foremost, I want to wish my son, Tyler, a VERY Happy Birthday! He is 19 today! Tyler, I just want you to know how much I love you and how very proud I am of you. (and I hope I'm not embarrassing you, lol) You've had a rough year, but things are really looking up for you and I'm so happy for you! I love you so much!

Ok, the rest is short and simple. I made another new card tonight. I was hoping to get it done in time for the Some Odd Girls Hol-ODD-day Blog Hop, but I lost track of days and missed the deadline. But I LOVE how the card came out, so I wanted to share it with you anyway. Here is Baby, It's Cold Outside:
 And the inside:
Like I said, I used an image from Some Odd Girl. This is Cold Kaylee. Isn't she just adorable??
I also used the kit "Sweet Snowflakes" by Ellie Lash. I absolutely LOVE working with Ellie's kit! They are SO versatile and just plain CUTE!!

So, I'm sure you're now wondering "Where's the freebie template?" I'm sorry about that. You're going to have to wait on that for just a little while longer. I will be giving it away on Ellie's CT Blog to celebrate the 13 Days Before Christmas. You'll have to come on over and join us for lots of freebie goodness! Believe me, it'll be worth it! Ellie's Angels never cease to amaze me! Of course, it's easy when we have such amazing kits to work with! :)

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Krista, this is just stunning! I adore this card and your style!

Robin said...

She looks super sweet!! Robin F.

yyam said...

Oh this is soooo cute! Love how you colored Cold Kaylee! :)

Jayne said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments Krista......you have some pretty great creations over here yourself!lol Love the blog.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How sweet! Cute card :)
hugs, margie

Post a Comment